INCOIS Recruitment 2021: Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has released a notification at incois.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Expert, Project Technical Assistant in Hyderabad – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Sep-2021
INCOIS Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)|
|Post Details||Project Expert, Project Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.18000-78000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – All India|
|INCOIS Official Website||incois.gov.in|
INCOIS Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Expert/ Consultant||4|
|Project Technical Assistant||5|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant||10|
INCOIS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per INCOIS official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Project Expert/ Consultant||Ph.D|
|Project Technical Assistant||B.Sc|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant||Graduation|
INCOIS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Expert/ Consultant||Rs. 56,000 – 78,000/-|
|Project Technical Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant||Rs. 18,000/-|
INCOIS Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 50 years and a maximum of 65 years , as on 01-01-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Expert/ Consultant||Max. 65 Years|
|Project Technical Assistant||Max.50 Years|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for INCOIS Recruitment (Project Expert, Project Technical Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at INCOIS official website incois.gov.in, Starts from 08-09-2021 to 27-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for INCOIS Project Expert, Project Technical Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through INCOIS official website incois.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the INCOIS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Sep-2021