Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022: Income Tax Department (Income Tax Department) has released a notification at dor.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Multi Tasking Staff in West Bengal, Sikkim. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Nov-2022
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department (Income Tax Department)|
|Post Details||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – 34,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||West Bengal, Sikkim|
|Income Tax Department Official Website||dor.gov.in|
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Income Tax Inspector||1|
Income Tax Department Recruitment required eligibility details
Income Tax Department Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Income Tax Department official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Income Tax Inspector||Degree|
Income Tax Department Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Income Tax Inspector||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-|
Income Tax Department Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 18-04-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Income Tax Inspector||18 – 30|
|Tax Assistant||18 – 27|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||18 – 25|
- SC/ ST Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment (Multi Tasking Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Joint Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), 1st Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700069. on or before 28-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for Income Tax Department Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Income Tax Department recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Nov-2022
Income Tax Department Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dor.gov.in