Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Indian Army (Indian Army) has released a notification at indianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk in Bengdubi, Hashimara – West Bengal, Gangtok – Sikkim. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Nov-2021
Indian Army Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Army (Indian Army)|
|Post Details||Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 81,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bengdubi, Hashimara – West Bengal, Gangtok – Sikkim|
|Indian Army Official Website||indianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Indian Army Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Army official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Indian Army Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Messenger||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-|
Indian Army Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Army Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|18 – 25 Years|
|Safaiwala||18 – 28 Years|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Physical Test, Practical Test, Skill Test
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment (Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Colonel (General Staff), Headquarters 111 Sub Area, Bengdubi Military Station, Post Office – Bengdubi, District- Darjeeling, PIN-734424 on or before 20-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Indian Army recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Nov-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Applications in respect of candidates belonging to states of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 27-Nov-2021
Indian Army Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: indianarmy.nic.in