Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Join Indian Army (Indian Army) has released a notification at joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 06-Nov-2022
Indian Army Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army (Indian Army)|
|Post Details||Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Indian Army Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments||5|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||1|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||1|
Indian Army Educational Qualification Details
Indian Army Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Army official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
|Pandit||Diplomain Karam Kand|
|Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts|
As per the Join Indian Army Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 36 years , as on 01-10-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Interview
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment (Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 08-10-2022 to 06-Nov-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the As Given Below
Indian Army Offline Address Details
- State, UT and Districts: Haryana (except Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat & Palwal), Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh.
- Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Bangalore, 148, Fd Marshal KM Cariappa Road Bangalore – 560025.
- A&N Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pondicherry and Tamilnadu: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Chennai Fort Saint George, Chennai – 600009
- Bihar and Jharkhand: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Danapur, Danapur Cantt – 801503
- Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat and Palwal: Independent Recruiting Office, Delhi Cantt, Delhi Cantt – 110010.
- Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jabalpur T – 23 Ridge Road, Jabalpur – 482001.
- Rajasthan: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jaipur Shastri Nagar, Post Box No – 35, Jaipur Rajasthan- 302016.
- Jammu & Kashmir and Punjab: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jalandhar, Jalandhar Cantt 144005.
- Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Kolkata 1 Gokhale Road, Kolkata – 700020.
- Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Lucknow 236, M G Road,Lucknow Cantt – 226002.
- Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Pune 3, Rajender Singh Ji Road, Pune – 410001.
- Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Shillong, Shillong-793001.
- For Pandit (Gorkha) category: Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat, PIN-901108, c/o 56 APO
- For Maulvi Shia and Bodh Monk Mahayana other than Sikkim category: Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, PIN – 910368 c/o 56 APO
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Army recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Nov-2022