Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Join Indian Army (Indian Army) has released a notification at joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Army Dental Corps in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Aug-2022
Indian Army Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army (Indian Army)|
|Post Details||Army Dental Corps|
|Salary||Rs.61300-120900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Army Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Army official notification candidate should have completed BDS, MDS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Note: – Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2022 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI, on 02 May 2022, are eligible to apply. Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)-2022 along with the application.
- Age Limit: As per the Join Indian Army recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 31-Dec-2022.
- All Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Screening, Medical Exam & Interview
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment (Army Dental Corps) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in, Starts from 15-07-2022 to 14-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Army Dental Corps Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Join Indian Army will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Army online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Aug-2022