Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Join Indian Army (Indian Army) has released a notification at joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Sep-2022
Indian Army Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army (Indian Army)|
|Post Details||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 2,50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Army Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Army official notification candidate should have completed 12th, JEE Marks from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Additional Requirement Details
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Army Recruitment Notification, Candidates should have a minimum age of 16.5 years and Maximum of 19.5 years [Candidates should not be born before 02-Jul-2003 and not after 01-Jul-2006 (both days inclusive)]
Indian Army Salary Details
Fixed Stipend during Training: Rs.56100/- Per Month
|Rank||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.182200-224100/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||Rs.205400-224400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs.225000/-|
No Application Fee.
Medical Exam, Physical Standards, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment (10+2 Technical Entry Scheme) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in, Starts from 22-08-2022 to 21-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Join Indian Army will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Army online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Sep-2022
- Date of SSB Interview for Shortlisted Candidates: Oct-2022 Onwards