Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Civilian MT Driver in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 01-Dec-2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment|
|Post Details||Driver, Store Keeper & Various Posts|
|Education||10th, 12th, ITI, Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 25,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Civilian MT Driver||3|
|Fork Lift Operator||1|
|Sheet Metal Worker(Skilled)||1|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per the Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Civilian MT Driver||10th|
|Fork Lift Operator||ITI|
|Store Keeper||12th, Degree|
|Sheet Metal Worker(Skilled)||As Per Norms|
|Engine Driver||As Per Norms|
Indian Coast Guard Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Civilian MT Driver||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Fork Lift Operator|
|Store Keeper||Rs. 25,500/-|
|Carpenter (Skilled)||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Sheet Metal Worker(Skilled)|
|Unskilled Labourer||Rs. 18,000|
|Engine Driver||Rs. 25,500/-|
|MT Fitter||Rs. 19,900/-|
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Civilian MT Driver||18 – 27|
|Fork Lift Operator|
|Store Keeper||18 – 25|
|Carpenter (Skilled)||18 – 30|
|Sheet Metal Worker(Skilled)||18 – 27|
|Engine Driver||18 – 30|
|MT Fitter||18 – 27|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Civilian MT Driver) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, Starts from 16-10-2022 to 01-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Civilian MT Driver Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-Dec-2022