Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of General Duty, Commercial Pilot License in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Feb-2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||General Duty, Commercial Pilot License|
|Salary||Rs.56100-205400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Commercial Pilot License||10|
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|General Duty||12th, Degree, Graduation|
|Commercial Pilot License||12th, Diploma|
|Technical (Mechanical)||12th, Diploma, Degree. Graduation|
Indian Coast Guard Salary Details:
|Rank||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs. 67,700/-|
|Commandant (JG)||Rs. 78,800/-|
|Deputy Inspector General||Rs. 1,31,100/-|
|Inspector General||Rs. 1,44,200/-|
|Additional Director General||Rs. 1,82,200/-|
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit Details
- General Duty: Candidates Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA): Candidates Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Mechanical), Technical (Electrical/Electronics): Candidates Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Personnel Serving in Coast Guard Candidates: 05 Years.
- All Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Screening Test, Preliminary Selection Board (PSB), Final Selection Board (FSB), Medical Exam, Induction
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (General Duty, Commercial Pilot License) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, Starts from 18-02-2022 to 28-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard General Duty, Commercial Pilot License Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Feb-2022
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- For any Clarifications Regarding Eligibility, Advertisement and Selection Procedure, Candidates may Contact Telephone No: 0120-2201340 & Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org for Stage I, IV & V
- For any Clarifications Regarding Eligibility, Advertisement and Selection Procedure, Candidates may Contact Email: email@example.com & Telephone No: 0120-2201316 for Stage II & III
- For any Clarifications Regarding Online Registration, Payment Issues, E-Admit Card, Candidates may Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
& Telephone No: 020-25503108/020-25503109