Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released a notification at joinindiannavy.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Tradesman Skilled in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Feb-2023
Indian Navy Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Post Details||Tradesman Skilled|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Driver Crane Mobile||6|
|Fitter General Mechanic||36|
|General Mechanic Fitter||18|
|Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic)||20|
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Indian Navy Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years .
- OBC/ ESM Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 205/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Examination, Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment (Tradesman Skilled) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Navy official website joinindiannavy.gov.in, Starts from 31-01-2023 to 27-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Navy official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Navy will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Navy online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Feb-2023
Indian Navy Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in