Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023: Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau) has released a notification at mha.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Dec-2023
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau)|
|Post Details||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Intelligence Bureau Official Website||mha.gov.in|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Intelligence Bureau official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For All Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- All Other Candidates: Nil
- UR/ EWS/ OBC of Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline
Written Examination, Interview
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Intelligence Bureau official website mha.gov.in, Starts from 25-11-2023 to 15-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II Executive Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Intelligence Bureau official website mha.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Intelligence Bureau will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Intelligence Bureau online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Dec-2023