MIB Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has released a notification at mib.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Regional Officer, Additional Regional Officer in Bengaluru – Karnataka, Cuttack – Odisha, Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala, Guwahati – Assam, Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Feb-2023
MIB Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB)|
|Post Details||Regional Officer, Additional Regional Officer|
|Salary||Rs.67700-209200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka, Cuttack – Odisha, Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala, Guwahati – Assam, Kolkata – West Bengal|
|MIB Official Website||mib.gov.in|
MIB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Additional Regional Officer||1|
MIB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MIB official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
MIB Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Regional Officer||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Additional Regional Officer||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 24-Feb-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MIB Recruitment (Regional Officer, Additional Regional Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Under Secretary (Films-I), Ministry of Information Broadcasting, A-Wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi-110001 on or before 25-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for MIB Regional Officer, Additional Regional Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the MIB recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Feb-2023
MIB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mib.gov.in