Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Home Affairs (Ministry of Home Affairs) has released a notification at mha.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Surveyor, Law Officer in Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jan-2023
Ministry of Home Affairs Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs (Ministry of Home Affairs)|
|Post Details||Surveyor, Law Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Delhi – New Delhi|
|Ministry of Home Affairs Official Website||mha.gov.in|
Ministry of Home Affairs Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Law Officer Grade-II||1|
|Chief Supervisor/ Consultant||5|
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment required eligibility details
Ministry of Home Affairs Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Home Affairs official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Law from any of the recognized board or University.
|Law Officer Grade-II||Degree in Law|
|Chief Supervisor/ Consultant||As Per Norms|
Ministry of Home Affairs Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Law Officer Grade-II||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Chief Supervisor/ Consultant||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Supervisor/ Consultant||Rs. 40,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 62 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment (Surveyor, Law Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, First Floor, East Wing, Shivaji Stadium, Connaught Palace, New Delhi-10001 and Also Send Soft Copy of Application Through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Home Affairs Surveyor, Law Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Jan-2023
Ministry of Home Affairs Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mha.gov.in