NABARD Recruitment 2022: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released a notification at nabard.org for recruitment to the Post of Development Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Oct-2022
NABARD Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Details||Development Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.13150-34990/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NABARD Official Website||nabard.org|
NABARD Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||4|
NABARD Vacancy (State Wise) Details
|State Name||No of Posts|
NABARD Recruitment required eligibility details
NABARD Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NABARD official notification candidate should have completed a Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||Degree in Hindi|
As per the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 01-Sep-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXS Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
No Application Fee.
- Online Test, Interview
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment (Development Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NABARD’s official website nabard.org, Starts from 15-09-2022 to 10-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for NABARD Development Assistant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NABARD’s official website nabard.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NABARD online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Oct-2022
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 06th November 2022