NaBFID Recruitment 2023: National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID) has released a notification at nabfid.org for recruitment to the Post of Officers (Analyst) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Nov-2023
NaBFID Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID)|
|Post Details||Officers (Analyst)|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|NaBFID Official Website||nabfid.org|
NaBFID Vacancy Details
|Stream Name||No of Posts|
|Investment & Treasury||4|
|Information Technology & Operations||4|
|Internal Audit & Compliance||3|
|Strategic Development & Partnerships||4|
NaBFID Recruitment required eligibility details
NaBFID Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NaBFID official notification candidate should have completed CA, ICWA, CFA, CMA, ICSI, Diploma, Degree, MBA, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Masters in Law, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Lending Operations||MBA, CA, ICWA, CFA,CMA, Degree, Diploma|
|Human Resources||Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree|
|Investment & Treasury|
|Information Technology & Operations||ME/M.Tech, MCA, Post Graduation|
|General Administration||Post Graduation|
|Risk Management||MBA, CA,ICWA, CFA, Post Graduation Diploma/Degree|
|Legal||Masters in Law|
|Internal Audit & Compliance||MBA, CA,ICWA, CFA, Post Graduation Diploma/Degree|
|Accounts||CA, MBA, CWA, Post Graduation Diploma/Degree|
|Strategic Development & Partnerships||Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree|
As per the National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-10-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- For General/ EWS/ OBC candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for NaBFID Recruitment (Officers (Analyst)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NaBFID official website nabfid.org, Starts from 24-10-2023 to 13-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for NaBFID Officers (Analyst) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NaBFID official website nabfid.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NaBFID online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Nov-2023