NBCC Recruitment 2021: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has released a notification at nbccindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Project Manager, Office Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Jan-2022
NBCC Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Post Details||Project Manager, Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.18430-180000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NBCC Official Website||nbccindia.com|
NBCC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)||10|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||40|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)||15|
|Project Manager (Civil)||1|
NBCC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NBCC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Project Manager (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
Dy. Project Manager (Electrical):
- Candidate Should have 03 years experience. Should have experience in Design ,Engineering, Erection & Commissioning of HT/LT Switchgears, Transformers, Motors, PLC based panels, Lighting, Automatic Power factor correction equipments, Cable Engineering, Electrical System Engineering. The design activities include preparation of design documentation/ Calculations, schematic layout drawings, cable schedules and cable layouts, including ventilation system/lighting equipments, Tel Network, CCTV, HVAC, PA, Fire ALARM System, BMS/ Automation System etc.
- Experience of preparation of technical specifications, Estimation of bill of quantity of buildings / industrial structures and basic cost estimation based on central / state PWD rates including market rates analysis. Calling of tenders, its Technical review / vendor document’s review and experience of dealing of contract clauses. Preparation of Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) / Field Quality plan ( FQP) for various construction materials required for Electrical, inspection / witnessing of tests and dispatch of items as per QAP at manufacturer’s works. Measurements and certification of works carried–out at site. Preparation of construction schedule and controlling the cost / time of execution of Electrical work.
- Experience of Post construction inclusive of DLP and operation and maintenance of the system.
Project Manager (Civil):
- Candidate Should have 06 years experience in the field of PMC/EPC/ Real Estate/Infrastructure.
- The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e. execution / supervision of construction works involving earthwork, piling, road works, underground piping, building works, RCC works, like deep foundations, foundation of structures for heavy equipment, structural steel works for industrial buildings, technological structure and large value civil engineering projects etc. Candidate should have handled contract, closing of projects. Knowledge of ISO requirements for Quality Management System and HSE requirements at project sites will be an added advantage. Alternatively candidate should have experience in design, Coordination with various agencies involved like client, consultants, contractors, Estimation, Tendering, Rate analysis and Contract Management of construction Projects etc. Knowledge of CPWD conditions of contract and Specifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates having proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
- Candidate Should have 2 years previous experience in line.
NBCC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)|
|Project Manager (Civil)||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Sr. Stenographer||Rs. 24,640/-|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 18,430/-|
NBCC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 47 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)||Max. 33 Years|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||Max. 29 Years|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)|
|Project Manager (Civil)||Max. 47 Years|
|Sr. Stenographer||Max. 28 Years|
|Office Assistant||Max. 25 Years|
For Project Manager (Civil) Posts
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST/PWD & Departmental Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates
- For Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical) Posts: Rs.500/-
- For Dy. Project Manager (Electrical) Posts: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
GATE 2021 Score, Skill Test & Interview
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment (Project Manager, Office Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NBCC official website nbccindia.com, Starts from 09-12-2021 to 08-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for NBCC Project Manager, Office Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NBCC official website nbccindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NBCC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Jan-2022