NCSM Recruitment 2023: National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) has released a notification at ncsm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Jr. Stenographer, Artist-A in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 09-Jun-2023
NCSM Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||National Council of Science Museums (NCSM)|
|Post Details||Jr. Stenographer, Artist-A|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 81,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NCSM Official Website||ncsm.gov.in|
NCSM Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCSM Recruitment required eligibility details
NCSM Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NCSM official notification candidate should have completed 12th, ITI, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Jr. Stenographer||12th, ITI, Diploma|
NCSM Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Jr. Stenographer||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Artist-A||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
NCSM Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Council of Science Museums recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 09-06-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Jr. Stenographer||Max. 25|
- General Candidates: Rs. 885/-
- SC/ ST, PWD, Women Candidates:: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for NCSM Recruitment (Jr. Stenographer, Artist-A) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NCSM official website ncsm.gov.in, Starts from 13-05-2023 to 09-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for NCSM Jr. Stenographer, Artist-A Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NCSM official website ncsm.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Council of Science Museums will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NCSM online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Jun-2023
NCSM Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ncsm.gov.in