NeGD Recruitment 2021: National e-Governance Division (NeGD) has released a notification at negd.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Frontend Developer, System Administrator in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Aug-2021
NeGD Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||National e-Governance Division (NeGD)|
|Post Details||Frontend Developer, System Administrator|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|NeGD Official Website||negd.gov.in|
NeGD Recruitment required eligibility details
NEGD Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NeGD official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.E or B.Tech, Graduation, MCA, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities
|DigiLocker System Administrator||B.E or B.Tech, MCA|
|Software Development Manager||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Content Writer||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Senior Executive/Assistant Manager|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NeGD Recruitment (Frontend Developer, System Administrator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NeGD official website negd.gov.in, Starts from 10-08-2021 to 25-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for NeGD Frontend Developer, System Administrator Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NeGD official website negd.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National e-Governance Division will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NeGD online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Aug-2021