NFSU Recruitment 2023: National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) has released a notification at nfsu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Reporting Officer, Scientific Assistant in Chandigarh, Delhi – New Delhi, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal, Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 15-Apr-2023
NFSU Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU)|
|Post Details||Reporting Officer, Scientific Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 – 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chandigarh, Delhi – New Delhi, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal, Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NFSU Official Website||nfsu.ac.in|
NFSU Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NFSU Recruitment required eligibility details
NFSU Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NFSU official notification candidate should have completed ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA in Digital Forensic, Computer Science, Cyber Security, IT from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Reporting Officer: ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA in Digital Forensic, Computer Science, Cyber Security, IT
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc/ BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA in Digital Forensic, Computer Science, Cyber Security, IT
NFSU Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Reporting Officer||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs. 70,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the National Forensic Sciences University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 32 years , as on 15-04-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NFSU Recruitment (Reporting Officer, Scientific Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 27-03-2023 to 15-Apr-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar.
Steps to Apply for NFSU Reporting Officer, Scientific Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NFSU recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Apr-2023
NFSU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nfsu.ac.in