NGT Recruitment 2022: National Green Tribunal Act (NGT) has released a notification at greentribunal.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant, Librarian in Kolkata – West Bengal, Pune – Maharashtra, Chennai – Tamilnadu, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Jul-2022
NGT Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||National Green Tribunal Act (NGT)|
|Post Details||Assistant, Librarian|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal, Pune – Maharashtra, Chennai – Tamilnadu, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Delhi – New Delhi|
|NGT Official Website||greentribunal.gov.in|
NGT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade I||4|
|Stenographer Grade II||9|
|Staff Car Driver||5|
NGT Recruitment required eligibility details
NGT Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NGT official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, LLB, Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Assistant (Judicial): Degree in Law
- Stenographer Grade I: Degree
- Hindi Translator: Masters Degree in Hindi/ English
- Librarian: Degree in Library Science/ Library and Information Science
- Stenographer Grade II: 12th
- Staff Car Driver: 10th
NGT Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Green Tribunal Act Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 23 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-01-2020.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant (Judicial)||21 -30|
|Stenographer Grade I|
|Hindi Translator||23 – 32|
|Librarian||21 – 30|
|Stenographer Grade II||21 – 27|
|Staff Car Driver||18 – 27|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NGT Recruitment (Assistant, Librarian) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Principal Bench, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110001 and Also Send Through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org. on or before 25-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for NGT Assistant, Librarian Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NGT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Jul-2022
NGT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: greentribunal.gov.in