NHPC Recruitment 2023: National Hydro Electric Power Corporation (NHPC) has released a notification at nhpcindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Jan-2023
NHPC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||National Hydro Electric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Post Details||Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer|
|Salary||Rs.50000-160000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NHPC Official Website||nhpcindia.com|
NHPC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||136|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||41|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||108|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||99|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||14|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||3|
NHPC Recruitment required eligibility details
NHPC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NHPC official notification candidate should have completed CA, Cost Accountant, ICWA, CMA, Degree, LLB, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, Graduation, MBA, Master’s Degree, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical): B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Systems and High Voltage/ Power Engineering
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Production/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation Engineering
- Trainee Officer (Finance): CA, ICWA, CMA, Cost Accountant, Graduation
- Trainee Officer (HR): Masters Degree, MBA, Masters in Social Worker, Masters in Human Resource, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma
- Trainee Officer (Law): Degree/ Graduation in Law, LLB
Age Limit: As per the National Hydro Electric Power Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 25-Jan-2023.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.295/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Based on GATE Marks, Interview
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment (Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NHPC official website nhpcindia.com, Starts from 05-01-2023 to 25-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for NHPC Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NHPC official website nhpcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Hydro Electric Power Corporation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NHPC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Jan-2023
NHPC Notification Important Links
Note: For any Queries, Candidates may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org