NIA Recruitment 2021: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Accountant, Section Officer in Delhi – Hyderabad – Kochi – Mumbai – Guwahati – Raipur – Kolkata – Jammu – Lucknow – Chandigarh – Ranchi – Imphal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Sep-2021
NIA Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||Accountant, Section Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500-1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – Hyderabad – Kochi – Mumbai – Guwahati – Raipur – Kolkata – Jammu – Lucknow – Chandigarh – Ranchi – Imphal|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Section Officer/ Office Superintendent||4|
|Stenographer Grade I||19|
|Upper Division Clerk||4|
NIA Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIA official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Section Officer/ Office Superintendent||Degree|
|Accountant||As Per Norms|
|Stenographer Grade I|
|Upper Division Clerk|
NIA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Section Officer/ Office Superintendent||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Assistant||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Stenographer Grade I|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Accountant, Section Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 10-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for NIA Accountant, Section Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Sep-2021
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in