NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of ASP, DSP in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-Jan-2023
NIA Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||ASP, DSP|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||38|
|Additional Superintendent of Police||11|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIA official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
NIA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Additional Superintendent of Police||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
Age Limit: As per the National Investigation Agency recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 14-01-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (ASP, DSP) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003 on or before 14-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for NIA ASP, DSP Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Jan-2023