NIBMG Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) has released a notification at nibmg.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Professor/ Scientist G in Kalyani – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 12-Jun-2021
NIBMG Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG)|
|Post Details||Professor/ Scientist G|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Kalyani – West Bengal|
|NIBMG Official Website||nibmg.ac.in|
NIBMG Recruitment required eligibility details
As per the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 50 years .
No Application Fee
How to apply for NIBMG Recruitment (Professor/ Scientist G) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIBMG official website nibmg.ac.in, Starts from 29-04-2021 to 12-Jun-2021
Steps to Apply for NIBMG Professor/ Scientist G Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NIBMG official website nibmg.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Biomedical Genomics will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIBMG online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Jun-2021