NICED Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) has released a notification at niced.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 23-Sep-2021
NICED Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED)|
|Post Details||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NICED Official Website||niced.org.in|
NICED Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per NICED official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-09-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NICED Recruitment (Research Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in West Bengal can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: ICMR – National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID and BG Hospital Campus), P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme-XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata -700010. on 23-Sep-2021
- Date of notification Released: 02-09-2021
- Walk-In Date: 23-Sep-2021
NICED Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: niced.org.in