NICED Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) has released a notification at niced.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistant in Kolkata – West Bengal . Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 31-Aug-2021
NICED Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED)|
|Post Details||Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NICED Official Website||niced.org.in|
NICED Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per NICED official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 01-07-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NICED Recruitment (Project Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in West Bengal can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700010 on 31-Aug-2021
- Date of notification Released: 10-08-2021
- Walk-In Date: 31-Aug-2021
NICED Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: niced.org.in