NICED Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) has released a notification at niced.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Laboratory Technician in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 08-Jul-2022
NICED Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED)|
|Post Details||Project Laboratory Technician|
|Salary||Rs. 13,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NICED Official Website||niced.org.in|
NICED Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NICED official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologist (DMLT), B.Sc in Biotechnology, Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 60 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NICED Recruitment (Project Laboratory Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Director, ICMR – National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, P-33, CIT Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata, kolkata – 700010. on or before 08-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for NICED Project Laboratory Technician Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NICED recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Jul-2022
NICED Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: niced.org.in