NICED Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) has released a notification at niced.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Senior Research Fellow, Technician in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 08-Mar-2022
NICED Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED)|
|Post Details||Project Senior Research Fellow, Technician|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NICED Official Website||niced.org.in|
NICED Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Senior Research Fellow||1|
|Project Technician III||1|
NICED Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NICED official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Project Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc in Life Science|
|Project Technician III||12th in Science, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology|
Project Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidate Should have two years research experience.
- Candidate Should have Experience in animal handling, immunization techniques, in vivo studies and immunological techniques like: ELISA and FACS.
Project Technician III:
- Candidate Should have one year DMLT plus one year required experience or two years experience in field work in Government recognized organization.
- Candidate Should have Experience in animal handling.
NICED Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Project Technician III||Rs. 18,000/-|
NICED Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Senior Research Fellow||Max. 35|
|Project Technician III||Max. 30|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for NICED Recruitment (Project Senior Research Fellow, Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in West Bengal can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700010. on 08-Mar-2022
- Date of notification Released: 14-02-2022
- Walk-In Date: 08-Mar-2022
NICED Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: niced.org.in