NIELIT Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) has released a notification at nielit.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-Dec-2021
NIELIT Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Salary||Rs.67700-209200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIELIT Official Website||nielit.gov.in|
NIELIT Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NIELIT Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIELIT official notification candidate should have completed B.E/ B.Tech, Graduation, M.Sc, MCA, Master’s Degree, M.E or M.Tech, M.Phil from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Scientist C: Four Years in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations or in both
- Scientific D: Eight Years in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations or in both
NIELIT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Scientist C||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Scientist D||Rs.78,800 -2,09,200/-|
NIELIT Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Scientist C||Max. 35 Years|
|Scientist D||Max. 40 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Rs.400/-
- All other Candidates: Rs.800/–
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Screening Test, Personal Interaction & Interview
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment (Scientist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIELIT official website nielit.gov.in, Starts from 08-11-2021 to 07-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for NIELIT Scientist Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NIELIT official website nielit.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIELIT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Dec-2021
NIELIT Notification Important Links
Note: For any Technical Problem related to online submission of application form, Please send Email to [email protected]