NILD Recruitment 2022: National Institute For Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) has released a notification at niohkol.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Feb-2022
NILD Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute For Locomotor Disabilities (NILD)|
|Post Details||Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NILD Official Website||niohkol.nic.in|
NILD Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Resident Medical Officer||1|
|Assistant Store Keeper||1|
|Lower Division Clerk||1|
NILD Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per NILD official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, DMLT, Post Graduation, Ph.D, MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Resident Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Lecturer (Physiotherapy)||Degree, Post Graduation|
|Lecturer (SER)||Post Graduation, Ph.D|
|Staff Nurse||Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery|
|Pathology Technician||12th, Diploma, DMLT|
|Assistant Store Keeper||Diploma, Degree|
|Lower Division Clerk||10th|
|Electrician-and-Generator Operator||As Per Norms|
- Resident Medical Officer: Candidate Should have Anesthesiology/ Orthopedics/ Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Psychiatry
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): Candidate Should have 03 years of teaching experience from a recognized Institution/College/ University
- Lecturer (SER): Candidate Should have 5 Years Teaching experience in the subject in a recognized Institute
- Pathology Technician: Candidate Should have 3 Years Experience in Hospital Laboratory
NILD Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute For Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years .
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Resident Medical Officer||Max 35|
|Staff Nurse||Max 30|
|Assistant Store Keeper||Max 27|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Electrician-and-Generator Operator||18 – 25|
- All Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nill
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for NILD Recruitment (Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the monials in respect of qualifications, age proof, category, experience, salary drawn, etc. should reach to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 on or before 05-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for NILD Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NILD recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 05-Feb-2022
NILD Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: niohkol.nic.in