NILD Recruitment 2023: National Institute For Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) has released a notification at niohkol.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Oct-2023
NILD Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute For Locomotor Disabilities (NILD)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NILD Official Website||niohkol.nic.in|
NILD Vacancy Details
|Name Post||Post of Posts|
|Lady Medical Officer||1|
|Electrician-cum-Generator Operator (Residential)||1|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)||1|
|Prosthetist & Orthotist||1|
NILD Recruitment required eligibility details
NILD Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NILD official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, ITI, Degree, MBBS, M. Phil from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Lady Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Electrician-cum-Generator Operator (Residential)||10th, Diploma, ITI|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)||M. Phil|
|Prosthetist & Orthotist||Degree|
NILD Age Limit Details
- As per the National Institute For Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years .
|Name Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Lady Medical Officer||Max. 35|
|Electrician-cum-Generator Operator (Residential)||18-25|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)||Max. 45|
|Prosthetist & Orthotist||Max. 35|
- Group-A Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Group-B & C Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Women & PH Candidates(Divyangjan): Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for NILD Recruitment (Assistant Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 on or before 11-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for NILD Assistant Professor Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NILD recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Oct-2023
NILD Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: niohkol.nic.in