NIRJAFT Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Natural Fibre Engineering and Technology (NIRJAFT) has released a notification at nirjaft.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional- I, Young Professional- II in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-May-2022
NIRJAFT Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Natural Fibre Engineering and Technology (NIRJAFT)|
|Post Details||Young Professional- I, Young Professional- II|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NIRJAFT Official Website||nirjaft.res.in|
NIRJAFT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIRJAFT official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Tenure Details: 1 Year
As per the National Institute of Natural Fibre Engineering and Technology Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years .
No Application Fee.
Merit List, Interview
How to apply for NIRJAFT Recruitment (Young Professional- I, Young Professional- II) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Director, ICAR-NINFET, Kolkata -700040, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23-May-2022
Steps to Apply for NIRJAFT Young Professional- I, Young Professional- II Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIRJAFT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Meeting Room, 1st Floor, CT Building, ICAR-National Institute of Natural Fibre Engineering and Technology, 12, Regent Park, Kolkata-700040
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-May-2022