NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology Durgapur (NIT Durgapur) has released a notification at nitdgp.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, Project Engineer in Durgapur – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Jan-2022
NIT Durgapur Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Durgapur (NIT Durgapur)|
|Post Details||JRF, Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 18,700 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Durgapur – West Bengal|
|NIT Durgapur Official Website||nitdgp.ac.in|
NIT Durgapur Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
NIT Durgapur Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIT Durgapur official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech/ MS/ MCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Research Fellow||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech/ MCA in CSE/ ECE/ IT|
|Project Engineer||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech/ MS in CSE/ ECE/ IT|
Qualification Percentage Details:
- 7.5 CGPA or 70% Marks
NIT Durgapur Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 18,700/-|
|Project Engineer||Rs. 30,000/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment (JRF, Project Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIT Durgapur official website nitdgp.ac.in, Starts from 31-12-2021 to 15-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for NIT Durgapur JRF, Project Engineer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NIT Durgapur official website nitdgp.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Technology Durgapur will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIT Durgapur online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Jan-2022