North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022: Northeast Frontier Railway zone (North East Frontier Railway) has released a notification at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scouts & Guides Quota in Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Guwahati – Assam, Alipurduar – West Bengal, Katihar – Bihar. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Jan-2023
North East Frontier Railway Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Northeast Frontier Railway zone (North East Frontier Railway)|
|Post Details||Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Salary||As Per Northeast Frontier Railway Norms|
|Job Location||Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Guwahati – Assam, Alipurduar – West Bengal, Katihar – Bihar|
|North East Frontier Railway Official Website||nfr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 2)||2|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 1)||10|
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment required eligibility details
Northeast Frontier Railway Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per North East Frontier Railway official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 2)||12th|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 1)||10th, ITI|
Northeast Frontier Railway Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Northeast Frontier Railway zone Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 33 years , as on 01-01-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 2)||18 – 30|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 1)||18 – 33|
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Ex–Servicemen/PWD Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Document Verification, Interview
How to apply for North East Frontier Railway Recruitment (Scouts & Guides Quota) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Recruitment Section, Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati-781011 on or before 03-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for North East Frontier Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the North East Frontier Railway recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Jan-2023
North East Frontier Railway Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nfr.indianrailways.gov.in