North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022: Northeast Frontier Railway zone (North East Frontier Railway) has released a notification at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Act Apprentices in Katihar – Bihar, Alipurduar – West Bengal, Kamrup, Hojai, Tinsukia, Bongaigaon, Dibrugarh – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Jun-2022
North East Frontier Railway Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Northeast Frontier Railway zone (North East Frontier Railway)|
|Post Details||Act Apprentices|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Katihar – Bihar, Alipurduar – West Bengal, Kamrup, Hojai, Tinsukia, Bongaigaon, Dibrugarh – Assam|
|North East Frontier Railway Official Website||nfr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
|Unit Name||No of Posts|
|Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop||919|
|Lumding (LMG), S&T/ workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG||1140|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN||1110|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||847|
Trade wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Refrigerator & AC Mechanic||275|
|Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance||340|
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per North East Frontier Railway official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Northeast Frontier Railway zone Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 15 years and a maximum of 24 years , as on 01-04-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- For All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Based on Merit, Interview
How to apply for North East Frontier Railway Recruitment (Act Apprentices) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at North East Frontier Railway official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in, Starts from 01-06-2022 to 30-Jun-2022
The Units along with no. of slots for apprenticeship training and addresses of the units are mentioned as under:
Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer, Office of the Divisional Railway
Manager (P), P.O. Katihar, Bihar.
Alipurduar (APDJ): Divisional Personnel Officer(I/C), Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), P.O. Alipurduar Junction, Dist. Alipurduar, West Bengal-736123.
Rangiya (RNY): Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer, Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), N.F.Railway, Rangiya P.O. Rangiya, Dist. Kamrup (Assam), Pin No.781354.
Lumding (LMG), S&T/ workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG: Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer , Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), P.O.Lumding Pin 782447 Assam.
Tinsukia (TSK): Divisional Personnel Officer (I/C), Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), Tinsukia, N.F.Railway, Tinsukia PIN No.786125, PO. Hijuguri, Dist. Tinsukia (Assam).
New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN: Asstt. Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager/ N.F.Railway Carriage &Wagon Workshop/ New Bongaigaon, PIN- 783381.
Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): Senior Personnel Officer, NF Railway Workshop, Dibrugarh,PIN-786001.
Steps to Apply for North East Frontier Railway Act Apprentices Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through North East Frontier Railway official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Northeast Frontier Railway zone will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the North East Frontier Railway online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Jun-2022