NRL Recruitment 2021: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has released a notification at nrl.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Aug-2021
NRL Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)|
|Post Details||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NRL Official Website||nrl.co.in|
NRL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Civil||6|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical||20|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation||11|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical||8|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Chemical||10|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Computer Science||5|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy||1|
|Assistant Officer – Commercial (Trainee)||3|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||2|
Educational Qualification: As per NRL official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
NRL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Civil||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000 /-|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Chemical|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Computer Science|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy|
|Assistant Officer – Commercial (Trainee)||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 /-|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
- Age Limit: As per the Numaligarh Refinery Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 32 years , as on 01-07-2021.
- General, OBC-NCL and EWS candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode Of Payment :On-line
Computer Based Test and Personal Interview
How to apply for NRL Recruitment (Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NRL official website nrl.co.in, Starts from 24-07-2021 to 13-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NRL official website nrl.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Numaligarh Refinery Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NRL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Aug-2021