NSOU Recruitment 2022: Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) has released a notification at wbnsou.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Professor in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-Nov-2022
NSOU Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NSOU Official Website||wbnsou.ac.in|
NSOU Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Executive Secretary to Vice Chancellor||1|
NSOU Recruitment required eligibility details
NSOU Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per NSOU official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree, MA, B.Ed, M.Ed from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Professor||Degree, Masters Degree, M.Ed|
|Assistant Professor||Degree, Masters Degree, MA, B.Ed, M.Ed|
|Executive Secretary to Vice Chancellor||Masters Degree|
Age Limit: As per the Netaji Subhas Open University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Other Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for NSOU Recruitment (Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the DD – 26, 5th Floor, Salt Lake City, Sector – I, Kolkata – 700064 on or before 14-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for NSOU Professor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NSOU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Nov-2022
NSOU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Associate Professor and Other Posts pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Executive Secretary to Vice Chancellor Post: Click Here
- Application Form For Executive Secretary to Vice Chancellor Post: Click Here
- Application Form for Associate Professor : Click Here
- Official Website: wbnsou.ac.in