NWDA Recruitment 2022: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released a notification at nwda.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Engineer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Apr-2022
NWDA Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Post Details||Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.44900-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NWDA Official Website||nwda.gov.in|
NWDA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NWDA official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates Should have Three years experience in the field of irrigation and water Utilization/ or in surveys, investigation, designs, construction, operation and maintenance of irrigation projects/ works
As per the National Water Development Agency Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 01-03-2022.
- SC Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- Departmental Employees: 05 years.
- SC/EWS & Women Candidates: Rs.500/-
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.840/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
GATE 2020 & 2021 Marks, Personal Interaction, Documents verification
How to apply for NWDA Recruitment (Assistant Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NWDA official website nwda.gov.in, Starts from 05-03-2022 to 04-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for NWDA Assistant Engineer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NWDA official website nwda.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Water Development Agency will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NWDA online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Apr-2022
NWDA Notification Important Links
Note: For any Technical Queries/Clarifications, Contact Helpdesk at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone Number: 9453819323