PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Apprenticeship in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Aug-2021
PGCIL Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000 – 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||21|
PGCIL Qualification Details
|Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering|
|Graduate Computer Science|
|HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management)||MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma|
PGCIL Salary Details
|Trade Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|ITI Electrical||Rs. 11,000/-|
|Diploma Electrical||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Diploma Civil||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Graduate Electrical||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Graduate Civil||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Graduate Computer Science||Rs. 15,000/-|
|HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management)||Rs. 15,000/-|
- Age Limit: As per the Power Grid Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 18 years .
No Application Fee.
Shortlisting of candidates
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment (Apprenticeship ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PGCIL official website powergridindia.com, Starts from 14-07-2021 to 20-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Apprenticeship Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official website powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Aug-2021