RITES Recruitment 2023: Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) has released a notification at rites.com for recruitment to the Post of General Manager (civil) in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 21-Jan-2023
RITES Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)|
|Post Details||General Manager (civil)|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|RITES Official Website||rites.com|
RITES Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RITES official notification.
Age Limit: As per the Rail India Technical and Economic Services recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for RITES Recruitment (General Manager (civil) ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 23-12-2022 to 21-Jan-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Administrative Officer (HOD)
Steps to Apply for RITES General Manager (civil) Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the RITES recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Jan-2023