SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Probationary Officers (PO) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Oct-2022
SBI Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Salary||Rs.36000-63840/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Vacancy Details
|Category Name||No of Posts|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-Apr-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Psychometric Test & Interview
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Probationary Officers (PO)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 22-09-2022 to 12-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Oct-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 12-Oct-2022
- Date of Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st/2nd week of December-2022 onwards
- Date of Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 17th/18th/19th/20th of December-2022
- Date of Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December-2022/January-2023
- Date of Download of Main Examination Call letter & Phase-II: Online Main Examination: January-2023/February-2023
- Date of Declaration of Result of Main Examination: February-2023
- Date of Download of Phase-III Call Letter: February-2023 Onwards
- Date of Phase-III: Psychometric Test, Group Exercises & Interview: February/March-2023
- Date of Declaration of Final Result: March-2023 Onwards
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates
- Date of Download of Call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st/2nd week of November 2022 Onwards
- Date of Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: November-2022/December-2022