SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released a notification at sebi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Jan-2022
SEBI Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Details||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|SEBI Official Website||sebi.gov.in|
SEBI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Stream||No of Posts|
SEBI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per SEBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree, CA or ICWA, LLB, B.E or B.Tech, MCA, Post Graduation, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|General||CA/ ICWA, Degree in Law, Degree in Engineering, Masters Degree|
|Legal||Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||Degree, Degree in Engineering, MCA, Post Graduation|
|Official Language||Degree, Masters Degree|
SEBI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Securities and Exchange Board of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 31-21-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years.
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode Of Payment: Online.
Online Exam & Interview
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment (Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SEBI official website sebi.gov.in, Starts from 05-01-2022 to 24-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SEBI official website sebi.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Securities and Exchange Board of India will send intimations regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SEBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Jan-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 24-01-2022
- Date of Phase I Online Examination: 20-Feb-2022
- Date of Phase-II Online Examination (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream): 20-Mar-2022
- Date of Paper 2 of Phase II of Information Technology Stream: 03-Apr-2022