South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: South Indian Bank (South Indian Bank) has released a notification at southindianbank.com for recruitment to the Post of Probationary Clerks, Probationary Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Jan-2022
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank (South Indian Bank)|
|Post Details||Probationary Clerks, Probationary Officer|
|Salary||Rs.17900-63840/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|South Indian Bank Official Website||southindianbank.com|
South Indian Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
South Indian Bank Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per South Indian Bank official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Probationary Clerks with Experience||10th, 12th, Graduation|
|Probationary Officers||10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Probationary Officers with Experience||10th, 12th, Graduation|
- Probationary Clerks with Experience: Candidates Should have Minimum 2 years in Clerical Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank
- Probationary Officers with Experience: Candidates Should have Minimum 2 years in Scale I/ Officer Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Active service of previous work experience may be counted and fixed for each candidate up on the sole discretion of the Bank based on experience
Qualification with Percentage Details
- Graduation, Post Graduation with 60% Marks aggregate
South Indian Bank Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Probationary Clerks with Experience||Rs. 17,900 – 47,920/-|
|Probationary Officers||Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/-|
|Probationary Officers with Experience|
South Indian Bank Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the South Indian Bank recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 31-01-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Probationary Clerks with Experience||Max 28 Years|
|Probationary Clerks||Max 26 Years|
|Probationary Officers with Experience||Max 28 Years|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
- General Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test & Interview
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment (Probationary Clerks, Probationary Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at South Indian Bank official website southindianbank.com, Starts from 05-01-2022 to 11-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks, Probationary Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through South Indian Bank official website southindianbank.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. South Indian Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the South Indian Bank online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Jan-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 11-01-2022
- Tentative Date of Online Test: February 2022
South Indian Bank Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Probationary Clerks with Experience: Click Here
- Official Notification for Probationary Clerks: Click Here
- Official Notification for Probationary Officers: Click Here
- Official Notification for Probationary Officers with Experience: Click Here
- Apply Online – Probationary Clerks: Click Here
- Apply Online – Probationary Officers: Click Here
- Official Website: southindianbank.com
Note: For any Queries, Contact our Toll Free Customer Care Number: 1800-425-1809/1800-102-9408 or mail us at [email protected]