Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (Sports Authority of India) has released a notification at sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Performance Analyst in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Sep-2022
Sports Authority of India Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of India|
|Post Details||Performance Analyst|
|Salary||Rs.60000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Sports Authority of India Official Website||sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in|
Sports Authority of India Vacancy Details
|Designation Name||No of Posts|
|Strength & Conditioning Experts||20|
Sports Authority of India Recruitment required eligibility details
Sports Authority of India Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Sports Authority of India official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Physiotherapist: Degree in Physiotherapy
- Strength & Conditioning Experts: Diploma in Sports Coaching, Degree in Sports & Exercise Science/ Sports Science/ Sports Coaching & Exercise Science/ Physical Education
- Physiologist: Degree in Medical/ Human/ Sports and Exercise Physiology/ Life Science/ Biological Sciences
- Psychologist: Degree in Psychology
- Biomechanics: Degree in Biomechanics
- Nutritionist: Degree in Nutrition & Dietetics/ Food Science & Nutrition
- Anthropometrist: Degree in Anthropology
Age Limit: As per the Sports Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 30-Sep-2022.
No Application Fee.
Based on Merit, Interview
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment (Performance Analyst) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Sports Authority of India official website sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in, Starts from 12-09-2022 to 30-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for Sports Authority of India Performance Analyst Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Sports Authority of India official website sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Sports Authority of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Sports Authority of India online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Sep-2022