Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment 2021: Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port (Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port) has released a notification at smportkolkata.shipping.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Draftsman in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Dec-2021
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port (Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port)|
|Salary||Rs. 27,300 – 1,40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Official Website||smportkolkata.shipping.gov.in|
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Security Officer||1|
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Engineering, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Draftsman||As Per Norms|
|Assistant Security Officer||Diploma in Engineering, Degree|
- Ex-Serviceman from Indian Navy who worked with Hydrographic Survey Section (SR-I/II) or Indian Army (Land Surveyor).
- Preference may be given to the applicants possessing the following technical knowledge/ Experience.
- Survey Software, Processing of Survey Data and Printing of Charts.
- Working knowledge of GPS, Echo Sounders, Levelling and other survey Instruments.
- Good computer knowledge is essential.
Assistant Security Officer:
- Employees holding analogous post with 2 years regular service in the grade or having combined service of 4 years taken together.
- Candidate Should have Experience in Vigilance work will be preferred.
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Security Officer||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years , as on 01-11-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Draftsman||25 – 45 Years|
|Assistant Security Officer||As Per Norms|
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment (Draftsman) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Sr. Personnel Officer, Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata, 6, Strand Road, Fairley Place, B.B.D Bagh, Kolkata 700001. on or before 31-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Draftsman Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Offline Address Details
|Post Name||Offline Address|
|Draftsman||Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, P.O. Haldia Township, District Purba Medinipur, W.B. Pin – 721607.|
|Assistant Security Officer||Sr. Personnel Officer, Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata, 6, Strand Road, Fairley Place, B.B.D Bagh, Kolkata 700-001.|
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Dec-2021
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Last Dates Details
|Post Name||Last Dates|
|Draftsman||09th December 2021|
|Assistant Security Officer||31st December 2021|