Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment 2023: Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port (Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port) has released a notification at smportkolkata.shipping.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Trainee Pilot in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Dec-2023
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port (Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port)|
|Post Details||Trainee Pilot|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 2,00,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Official Website||smportkolkata.shipping.gov.in|
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 01-12-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment (Trainee Pilot) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Marine Department, Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata at 15 Strand Road, Kolkata-700001 on or before 11-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Trainee Pilot Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Dec-2023
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: smportkolkata.shipping.gov.in