Tea Board of India Recruitment 2022: Tea Board of India (Tea Board of India) has released a notification at teaboard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Chemist, Technical Assistant in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Jul-2022
Tea Board of India Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Tea Board of India (Tea Board of India)|
|Post Details||Junior Chemist, Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Tea Board of India Official Website||teaboard.gov.in|
Tea Board Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Tea Board of India Recruitment required eligibility details
Tea Board Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Tea Board of India official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Chemist||B.Sc in Chemistry|
- Candidate Should have Minimum 2 Years Work Experience in a Food Testing Laboratory.
- Candidate Should have Minimum 2 Years Work Experience in a Research Organization/ Food Testing Laboratory.
Tea Board Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Chemist||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 25,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Tea Board of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 30-06-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Tea Board of India Recruitment (Junior Chemist, Technical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Tea Board India, 14, B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata-700001 and also send Through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for Tea Board of India Junior Chemist, Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Tea Board of India recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Jul-2022
Tea Board of India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: teaboard.gov.in