Textiles Committee Recruitment 2021: Textiles Committee (Textiles Committee) has released a notification at textilescommittee.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Fellow (Textile Testing) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-Dec-2021
Textiles Committee Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Textiles Committee (Textiles Committee)|
|Post Details||Fellow (Textile Testing)|
|Salary||Rs.15000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Textiles Committee Official Website||textilescommittee.nic.in|
Textiles Committee Recruitment required eligibility details
|Location Name||No of Posts|
- Educational Qualification: As per Textiles Committee official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc in Physics/Chemistry, B.E or B.Tech in Textile Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Textiles Committee Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 28 years , as on 31-Oct-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Textiles Committee Recruitment (Fellow (Textile Testing)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the As Given Below on or before 24-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for Textiles Committee Fellow (Textile Testing) Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Textiles Committee recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
Textiles Committee Address Details
- Mumbai: Textiles Committee, P. Balu Road, Off Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi Chowk, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025
- JNPT: Textiles Committee, Ground Floor, Port Users Building, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Nhava Sheva, Navi Mumbai – 400707
- Ahmedabad: Textiles Committee, “Ankur”, Opp. Dinabhai Tower, Mirzapur Road, Lal Darwaza, Ahmedabad – 308001
- Bangalore: Textiles Committee, FKCCI, WTC Building, 1st Floor, Kempe Gowda Road, Bangalore – 560009
- Kannur: Textiles Committee, Platinum Centre, 2nd Floor, Bank Road, Kannur – 670001
- Kanpur: Textiles Committee, 117/48, Sarvodaya Nagar, Near Bank of Baroda, Kanpur – 208005
- Karur: Textiles Committee, KVR Complex, 2nd Floor, 21-J, 80 Feet Road, Karur – 639002
- Kolkata: Textiles Committee, Block GN, Plot 38/3, Salt Lake City, Sector – V, Kolkata – 700091
- Ludhiana: Textiles Committee, Sona Complex, 3rd Floor, G.T. Road, Miller Ganj, Ludhiana – 141003
- Delhi (NCR): Textiles Committee, Apparel House, 5th Floor, Sector-44, Institutional Area, Gurugram – 122003, Haryana
- Chennai: Textiles Committee, North Wing, 1st Floor, T.N.S.C. Board Complex, 212, R.K. Mutt Road, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004
- Tirupur: Textiles Committee, Plot No. 8 & 9, Thiru Vi Ka Nagar, 1st Street, College Road, Tirupur – 641602
- Coimbatore: Textiles Committee, Raj Chambers, 978-A, Thadagam Road, Coimbatore – 641002
- Jaipur: Textiles Committee, N/S/0/2, Nehru Place, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302015
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 24-Dec-2021
Textiles Committee Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: textilescommittee.nic.in
Note: For more Details Contact below Phone Numbers & Email ID of Various Locations
|Location Name||Contact Number & Email ID|
|Mumbai||Tel No: (022) 6652 7545, 66527519, 66527520, E-mail: [email protected]|
|JNPT||Tel No: (022) 27240020, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Ahmedabad||Tel No: (079) 5507612, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Bangalore||Tel No: (080) 2226 1401, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Kannur||Tel No: (0497) 2706 390, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Kanpur||Tel No: (0512) 221 2548, 224 0066, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Karur||Tel No: (04324) 27 4871, 23 8610, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Kolkata||Tel No: (033) 460 21338, 460 21339, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Ludhiana||Tel No: (0161) 2530165, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Delhi (NCR)||Tel No: (0124) 2544201, 2544202 & 204, E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]|
|Chennai||Tel No: (044) 2464 0740, 2461 0887, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Tirupur||Tel No: (0421) 220 1402, 2202500, 2237 935, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Coimbatore||Tel No: 2473 094/2472 689, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Jaipur||Tel No: (0141) 2743 453 505 2920, 4052664, E-mail: [email protected]|