TFRI Recruitment 2022: Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) has released a notification at tfri.icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant, LDC in Jabalpur, Chhindwara – Madhya Pradesh, All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Mar-2022
TFRI Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant, LDC|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Jabalpur, Chhindwara – Madhya Pradesh, All India|
|TFRI Official Website||tfri.icfre.gov.in|
TFRI Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per TFRI official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Qualification|
TFRI Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Tropical Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years .
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Technical Assistant||21 – 30|
|Stenographer||18 – 27|
|Technician||18 – 30|
|Forest Guard||18 – 27|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years.
- General, EWS and OBC categories: Rs.1300/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/ Divyang (PwD) /Women: Rs.800/-
- Screened-in candidates against notification no. TFRI/JBP/DR-1/2019 dated 17/06/2019: Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Typing Proficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Trade Test, Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for TFRI Recruitment (Technical Assistant, LDC) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TFRI official website tfri.icfre.gov.in, Starts from 07-02-2022 to 05-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for TFRI Technical Assistant, LDC Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through TFRI official website tfri.icfre.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tropical Forest Research Institute will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TFRI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Mar-2022