UBKV Recruitment 2022: Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV) has released a notification at ubkv.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Dean Students’ Welfare in Cooch Behar – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Nov-2022
UBKV Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV)|
|Post Details||Dean Students’ Welfare|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,220/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cooch Behar – West Bengal|
|UBKV Official Website||ubkv.ac.in|
UBKV Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UBKV official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
- For OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for UBKV Recruitment (Dean Students’ Welfare) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidhyalaya P.O. Pundibari, Cooch Behar West Bengal-736165 on or before 25-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for UBKV Dean Students’ Welfare Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the UBKV recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Nov-2022
UBKV Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ubkv.ac.in