University of North Bengal Recruitment 2021: University of North Bengal (University of North Bengal) has released a notification at nbu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Professor in Darjeeling – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Sep-2021
University of North Bengal Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||University of North Bengal (University of North Bengal)|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Darjeeling – West Bengal|
|University of North Bengal Official Website||nbu.ac.in|
University of North Bengal Recruitment required eligibility details
University of North Bengal Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
University of North Bengal Educational Qualification Details
|Assistant Professor||Masters Degree|
Educational Qualification: As per University of North Bengal official notification candidate should have completed Master Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Post of Assistant Professor :Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B :Rs. 300/-
- Post of Associate Professor :Rs. 15,00/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B :Rs. 750/-
- Post of Professor :Rs. 2,000/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PH Candidates :Rs. 1,000/-.
How to apply for University of North Bengal Recruitment (Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at University of North Bengal official website nbu.ac.in, Starts from 07-09-2021 to 30-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for University of North Bengal Professor Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through University of North Bengal official website nbu.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. University of North Bengal will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the University of North Bengal online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Sep-2021